
ah, the long over-due post...everyone wants Christmas all year round, right? so this is the first of the updates. we had a wonderful holiday season! Christmas eve was spent with my brother and sister and their families. It was one of my first time hosting such a large gathering at my house and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I did make armando prepare the turkey for me before he left for work, since i am a little afraid of whatever remains are always stuck inside.

Scotty performed in the kindergarten program...a lot more participation than we got from jackson...scotty actually sang
and did the hand actions. I was then told by another mother that her daughter said that scotty is "the one". She of course is the cutest girl in the class. Now I am wondering about the question out of scotty's mouth--"mom, which do you think is better, Jared's or the Shane Company?" I guess he is thinking ahead too!

We made a ginergbread house that was auctioned off for sub-for-santa, which my kids thought was pretty cool. I thought it was an excellent idea and a great fundraiser!

The majority of the time was spent hanging out with each other and armando working hard! On a sadder note, we also lost armando's grandmother over the holidays. we will miss nana and all the love and wonderful tacos she gave us over the years! we are extremely grateful that cassie got to meet her when we were in tucson this spring.
2 comments:
It's so fun to read about your holidays! I haven't even downloaded my pictures yet let alone wrote anything if it makes you feel better... :)
I'm so glad I won the gingerbread house...It was YUMMY! I didn't hardly share with the kids, either.
Post a Comment