
today we are celebrating the best 9 years of our life...thats right, we have been married for almost a decade! sometimes we can't believe that time goes by so quickly, but i am so glad that we have been able to do everything together! (i just want to tell the #1 man in my life that you are the most incredible husband and father and i am grateful for you everyday!)

our life is filled with giggles, smiles, snowboards, golf clubs, dogs, putting greens, family, and a

whole lot of craziness and love! i wouldn't have it any other way!

I love you armando and look forward to the rest of our wonderful life together!
7 comments:
Congrats!! You are the PERFECT couple! (You'd die if you knew how long I've been married!)
Congrats. You guys are awesome! We still need to go riding before the season ends! (which looks to be a ways away! :) )
Hey, congratulations!! I can't think of anyone who would be more perfect for either of you than the other. Your kids are so lucky to have parents who love each other. By the way we need to go bowling soon!
nine years already?? that means it has been like 14 years since we met in the bathroom of helaman halls complaining about being homesick our first month at byu. :)
time flys....
congratulations to you two lovebirds and here's to many many more years of marital felicity!
You have such a cute family! I LOVE Jackson, he was always such a perfect little guy in my primary class- I am going to miss seeing him every week!! Congrats on the 9 years, that is major!
Congrats on 9 years!!! I just love seeing pictures of you and your family! I don't think there is a single moment that you guys aren't living life to its fullest!!! Hope you had a great anniversary!
Happy 9th! You guys are great and I am thankful for your example. I love having friends that are so good for/to each other.
Post a Comment