The beach we were staying at was also a very popular spot for kite boarding and it was super cool to see that up close. We always see it being done in the gorge, but this was the first time I had seen it on the ocean. Those guys were getting serious air and it was like they were just hanging there. I would love to try it sometime, although as my age advances, so does my fear of sharks and other things lurking in the water...
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
The Oregon Coast
The beach we were staying at was also a very popular spot for kite boarding and it was super cool to see that up close. We always see it being done in the gorge, but this was the first time I had seen it on the ocean. Those guys were getting serious air and it was like they were just hanging there. I would love to try it sometime, although as my age advances, so does my fear of sharks and other things lurking in the water...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment