Friday, April 4, 2008


alright, i am joining the ranks of the bloggers. you should all be really impressed that i figured this out all by myself. (i am usually scared to try this sort of thing without armando looking over my shoulder and telling me that i am doing it right--or wrong as is usually the case) It is finally april and i am looking forward to warmer weather. ski season ended for me about a month ago when jackson broke his leg. since he can't go for the rest of the season, i would prefer if the snow would melt in the mountains as well, so that we would not feel like we're missing out! he has been a trooper, he hardly even cried--i'll post the whole story if this really works ( i am a bit skeptical because so far it has been too easy!) . We had a ton of snow this season and I will try to post a picture of the kids playing in it to prove it! here it goes! no way, that was really painless! i am feeling a great deal of satisfaction at my computer prowess right now. (you may all laugh, but sometimes i find that "you can't teach an old dog new tricks" has more relevance in my life than i would like to think.) So there are the kids--they love to play in the snow! Jackson is 6, about to turn 7; Scotty is 5; and Cassie is 20 months. This is cool--i am now a blogger!

9 comments:

Jill Taylor said...

Yeah, I am so excited to have another friendly blogger! It really is so easy and so much fun. In fact, I spend way too much time blog hopping, it's addicting! Happy blogging and be sure to check out Jess Chappell's if you haven't already, it's hilarious.

the dahle family said...

Welcome to the blogging world! We look forward to hearing about your daily adventures. See you guys soon. Katie

Jess said...

What up Jeana? Thanks for the link... :) I look forward to seeing more.

Rich and Andrea said...

Jeanna! I found you. You have to add all your friends links to your blog now. Atleast you now have mine. You page is looking cute! And...good job figuring it out all on your own. I'm very proud.

Em said...

woohoo!!! Connect me to your bloggie. Cute pic of your kiddies!

Castiel Moyes said...

Hello Jeana! Megan told me you had a blog the other day and I am glad that she linked it so that I can see yours! Your kids look so cute. But I am so sorry to hear about the broken leg. That is terrible! Keep posting.

Brielle said...

I can see a lot of friends are very excited you joined the blogging world. I am so glad you have been checking out my blog and then e-mailed me. I can't believe Jackson is almost 7 years old. That seems so crazy. Talk about snow this year. You should of been in McCall, I am wondering if it is ever going to melt. I will be checking your blog out for new posts and pictures, since it is soo easy. :)

cleggle said...

Hey- keep posting! If I can do it, you can. We need to send out links to the fam so that they can keep up with us.

Sarah said...

You beat me Jeana. My blog is in the works. I'll let you know when it's up and running. Sarah