Thursday, April 24, 2008


Before and After


For all of you who thought that there was a new kennon in the house--its just scotty with a hiarcut! yes, it changed the way he looks dramatically...i have had several people not recognize the little man. it took our family about a week before we decided that he still is the same kid! mom, this picture of cassie is for you!


5 comments:

Brielle said...

I have to say he does look different. I like the new look. I think he looks older. And Cassie is just so beautiful.

sharoni said...

I forgot to mention when i saw the Tuscon pictures how great Scotty looks! He does look different...older and more like Jax to me.(Jax with shorter hair, of course) And thank you for posting the cute pix of Cass.....she is beyond adorable!!!! love you all, weans! sharoni

rosanne said...

you can't mess-up the handsome-ness that is Scotty...no matter what the haircut!

Jess said...

Listen here Jeaner... it's time for you to post the 4th street tri group pic. I have been waiting patiently until now, but I am done.

PS. I still want my copy of your recipes, but I borrowed Rosanne's to make the Chicken Chipotle soup for my fam last week and they loved it. So, Gracias! You helped me pull one over on them (thinking that I am a good cook, that is). :)

the dahle family said...

I'm with Jess on the triathlon picture posting. :) We unfortunately didn't get any pics from the race! Thanks again for the awesome hospitality! katie