Friday, May 9, 2008





and the exciting news for the day is...scotty got to go see david archuletta! yes, we have let our little man catch the idol fever, and so we braved the crowd for a chance to experience a small part of it. scotty loved that he got to see him in person (and that i promised to get him a cd when it comes out). armando took scotty and pushed his way to the front so they could get a good view while cassie and i waited in line in hopes for an autograph (yeah, right!) all in all, it was a fun experience--scotty thought it was funny that some girl yelled out "i love you!" there were many star-struck teenage girls and it was hilarious and endearing!




other news...me and my neighborhood girls did a triathlon a or so ago and had a blast. our friends katie and jim were here visiting and joined us--kicking my bootie in the process (next time you're not invited--just kidding) it was really fun to have all of us do one together (seven gals that all live on my street; we live on the coolest street ever!)




and...cassie has become one of the boys. she likes to wear their clothes and hang with them. she puts on some seriously good outfits and cries if i try to take them off!

7 comments:

Rich and Andrea said...

Where in the heck did you see Archuletta? Was he in SLC or something...well obviously, but I didn't know that?

rosanne said...

OK, so Scotty could totally be Archuleta's stunt double! How cute is he...Scotty, that is!

That triathlon was so much fun! Peer pressure can be good sometimes. We do have the COOLEST street with the coolest girls. Everyone should be so lucky!

Jess said...

You guys are nuts! Were you at Trolley? My office is across the street from Trolley and we could here the screaming from inside our office and see the mobs of people as he got out of the limo.

BTW Dan said David Arcu - let - one. Dan humor, I know. Now I am getting backseat commenting...

Thanks for posting the tri pic, but next time could you remind me not to pull funny faces when there are cameras around? :)

the dahle family said...

Thanks for posting the pic! I wish I lived on a cool street with so many awesome ladies. It was a fun race we'll have to do another one again sometime. Good luck on the Salt Lake Century! Katie

Jill Taylor said...

I'm so jealous of your David Archuleta experience. I wish I could've been there, but Jason hates American Idol. Do you think Scotty could talk to him about that?

Kristi said...

We do have a kick butt neighborhood.... hey before you take the picture next time wait for the slow pokes to cross the finish line. HA HA

Thanks for the good peer pressure... and p.s. I still hate to run. :)

Suzanne said...

Way late comment...but I just copied the triathlon picture for my files so I can have it forever. It was a lot of fun! I wouldn't be doing these triathlons without the motivation from our awesome neighborhood tri posse. Thanks so much for pushing me on our six mile run today. It was so good for me to have you there. You're the best!!!