So here's the happenings lately...Jax got a haircut and looks
very handsome. The boys made a few wishes at the mall...
everyone practiced rolling some putts on the putting green,
(in our front yard for those of you who don't know my
husband who loves to tend and mow.) Notice that Cassie
has her own little pink putter (so cute!)
and..I got a new haircut too! I love my family!!! Other
exciting news, Jax got his first birdie last week. He was
really excited and Armando was really proud. He also has
his first loose tooth!
7 comments:
Wow, cute hair Jeana! If you didn't play hooky from church today I would have seen it in person. :)
Come to think about it... when did you cut it? I haven't seen you for a while...
p.s. I am doing the LRRH bike race. Are you?
Hey Jeana - what in the world does "he got his first birdie" mean? wait wait...your speaking golf here. I'm an idiot. I was wondering why you guys were so proud of him getting his first "birdie". Nevermind me...it's early!
Great haircuts you two! Congrats on the birdie Jax! Jeana, good luck on the century ride. I did my first 50 mile ride the other day and it was tiring. Katie
Hot mamma!
Cute hair. And I just love Cassie and her putter. What the golfing family!!
I love your hair and I think your family is adorable!
We missed you on the ride yesterday! There was much pain and suffering, but it was fun :)
Post a Comment