we just returned from a fabulous trip to tucson, and i am pleased to announce that it was 95 degrees for a couple of days of our trip! for all of us that are sick of winter--it was heavenly! that wasn't the highlight of the trip though. we had a blast catching up with family, friends, first plane rides, and kids meeting the cousins that they knew were down there somewhere! to all those in tucson, thanks for a wonderful time! we had a birthday party for jackson attended by family and friends of armando's from high school. it was a ton of fun and i don't think the boys will stop talking about it for a long, long time. grandma rosalie wins the grandma of the year award for planning the affair at peter piper pizza--which i have to say is way better than chuck-e-cheese! we also visited the childrens museum, played mini-golf, saw MC's (cousin) lacrosse game, ate super yummy tacos at brenda and roys, and a red lobster dinner with more family! so fun! now we are back to the grind of daily life (which isn't so bad). armando has started at the golf course again and the boys each hit a bucket of balls yesterday. jax is pretty good at balancing on his new walking boot and still has a decent golf swing. i cleaned the garage yesterday--its nice to be able to find things when you need them and it also makes a great place to skateboard.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like a busy trip; I'm so bummed we missed each other! And you have some great house guests this next week too. I want to come and play with you and your family!
I am glad that you had fun... you guys deserved the nice break :)
Has it really been so long since I've seen you guys that I don't recognize Scotty? I'm assuming that's him with really short hair? I've never seen him with short hair, he looks so cute! I just returned last night from Phoenix for my Grandpa's funeral. Mys sisters and I made it into a girls trip and had a blast! We especially loved the 85-95 degree weather also.
I could use some tucson sun. Sounds like a fun trip.
Post a Comment