Tuesday, August 5, 2008

She is 2!!!

A very happy birthday to our little Cassie! yes, this entry is a little late in the posting, but we love you cass! here she with her new favorite doggie and a cupcake...does life get any better?
i was reminded that cassie is two when i said "no" to her today and she turned and gave me a big old raspberry...complete with flying spit. lovely manners. we're working on it! but oh how she loves her daddy! she is all smiles for her daddy and can be found snuggling with him whenever she gets the chance.
she has got this guy wrapped around her finger and that's ok with him! this is going to be a great year of growing and playing together--here's to being two!

5 comments:

Jess said...

Love the pic of Cas and dad. I would like to see sassypants Cassie turn and give you a raspberry! And then I would watch you try not to laugh :)

Jess said...

p.s. you are WAY behind... tri post and oregon post... where are they...? :)

Much love.

the dahle family said...

Happy birtday Cassie! How was the Spudman Tri?

Teresa said...

Wow, I would never have thought that much sass could come from sweet Cassie. So Braeden is right to pronounce her name "Sassy". Just when I was thinking I was going to miss her and the other kids in nursery you helped me realize we have 10 kids in there just barely two or almost two (Collin is the only older one being 3 in November) so that many kids hitting the terrible two's within a few months of each other... I think I got out just in time!! Especially because Braeden is the second oldest of 11 and he's very much acting two lately - poor Nancy and Jaclyn!!! And lucky me! :)

stef said...

Cassie is so adorable! Rachael is much more of a daddy's girl than James ever was a daddy's boy. I think it is adorable!