so the other day i needed a picture of myself. no problem right? except that i needed one of just me. we have thousands of pictures on our computer...and these were my choices after searching through 3 YEARS of our pictures. nice. do you like the "hey honey, strike a pose so i can see if our camera is working" or do you prefer...
a nice shot of my bootie? you can tell its me, right? not that i am complaining about not being in front of the lens, but this isn't really what i want saved for posterity.
8 comments:
Sexy pictures Jeana. I like the model pose with the puckered up lips and sophisticated look. Work it Jeana, work it! And the butt pose...I'm sure Armando has a comment for that one.
Jeana,
If I had a behind as cute as that one--I would plaster it all over my blog!!!
One of these days, we'll show up with a camera and do a real photo shoot for your posterity! (of the smiling end!)
Yep... cute buns! I think that one should suffice :)
You better work "Cover Girl" Do your thing on the runway.....
I didn't know you were a model in your spare time..
Lovely! I definetly think these pictures should go in the books for posterity!
Work it...own it...sexy girlfriend! I had the same difficulty finding my facebook pic - could only find one picture of just me - some random picture this summer that Clay took while on a hike.
I'll be sure and take a bikini picture for you next time you're at the pool for your avatar on facebook - just to make sure all your old boyfriends looking you up get all jealous of Armando.
You are so funny. I have to agree very tough choices. But man you have a cute bumm. I wouldn't mind posting a picture of my bum if mine were that cute.
If my butt EVER looked like that i would defintetly want to save it for posterity!
Post a Comment