Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fun in the Sun...freezing water...

or maybe i'm the only wimp who thought it was cold! here it is..."ode to rosanne's ski-boat" with an official picture. let me say that i am so impressed with rosannes boating prowess--this trip was done minus husbands (ok, she did recruit her brother! ) and we all had a great time with no mis-haps! (rosanne, you are so competent!) I almost froze my rear off because i can't waterski to save my life apparently, but the kids all tubed and enjoyed the boat ride! cassie was so impressed with the smoothe sailing that she fell asleep sitting up in the boat and then...
continued her nap on the rocky beach! she stayed asleep while i lifted her up, jumped off the boat into the water, then carried her to the blanket and slid a wetsuit under her head! (i was totally amazed!) thanks rosanne! you rock!

4 comments:

Jess said...

I am so sorry that I missed this trip! I would have loved to go, but we did have a nice time camping.

And... I hate to break it to you Jeana, but the reason you froze was because you don't have enough body fat! Haha. My extra body fat percentage is actually going to save me when GW throws us into the next ice age. I will last WAY longer than you will. ;)

Kristi said...

Hey when it is our turn to go :)

Looks like so much fun

rosanne said...

Thanks for going Jeana! I couldn't have done it without you! My bro is cool and all...but, you seriously just know how to roll with it! Thanks for being happy when I was LOOSING MY MIND! My kids almost sent me into "buyer's remorse"...but alas it has subsided and I'm back, baby!

Jess, glad you had fun! You gotta go get your board and ski from wherever they are, SERIOUSLY!

Kristi...anytime! I almost called you on Sat, too. I should have, but I'm still working out the "kinks" of boating so it will all be smoother in the future!

rosanne said...

Oh, and the body fat thing...no one else was having trouble with the water temp (except maybe Jackson!):) We'll get you up next time and you won't even get your hair wet!