
We had a great Halloween this year that was enjoyed by all...this is the first year that
everyone has enjoyed the festivities. It started out with the parade at Canyonview--this seems to be one of the best attended school activities of the year and it was fun to see all the kids show off their costumes. Jax was the "crypt keeper" and scotty was a ninja, and cassie went in plain clothes, because even getting those on was a battle!

We also got the cutest cookies that I have ever seen. (thanks meagan!) they were gone in about two seconds because they were also very tasty.

Armando got really creative this year and set up our front porch like a spooky cave. It was awesome! I love that he gets into the spirit of a holiday (he always does the Christmas lights etc.) because I don't think I would ever get around to it even though I think that it is so fun. So our front cave was complete with orange lights, a skeleton, cobwebs, and a jack-o-lantern. Cassie was excited to learn about trick-or-treating. The first house we went to she just walked right on in. Then she figured out that all she had to do was stick out her hand and they would give her candy--a dream come true for her! She tried her hardest to run between houses and keep up with the boys. After all the candy we headed over to our neighbor Dave's house ( Jackson's opinion is "Dave is practically my favorite old guy.") for a Halloween feast. All in all it was a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment