Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday Morning...

there is usually a mad rush to get ready for church on time at my house--yes folks, that means that we get there before the actual scheduled time for starting. so normally it involves a lot of poking and proding from me to get baths taken, food eaten, clothes on, etc. . so bathtime usually takes longer than the alloted amount of time...and i think this picture explains why. this is what happens when i say "scrub up!"
and beautiful little cassie didn't get to join in the fun today. in an attempt to make my morning less hectic, i bathed her last night and so she didn't get to splash in her church clothes. she seemed pretty content to watch the antics instead and the boys were more than happy to put on a good show.
and while the rest of us rush around, the dog just chills, because after-all, the sabbath is the day of rest! (i wish!)

3 comments:

Jess said...

Look at you with that fancy pink camera catching all these great photos! The sunnies were a nice touch on Luke :)

Castiel Moyes said...

Don't you wish Sundays were the day of rest. Sometimes I think that it is the MOST stresful day of the week. That can't be good! Hey I heard you might be moving up our way? I am so excited about that!

stef said...

Your children are...what can I say...ADORABLE!